Graduate Student Resources
Dates and Deadlines
Graduate students are required to submit a Supervisory Committee form, Plan of Study, and Research Proposal Summary by the end of their second semester for MS/ME students and by the end of the third semester for PhD students.
- Plan of Study Form - Masters
- Plan of Study - Ph.D. (2019 or later)
- ABE Supervisory Committee Form-fillable pdf
- Semester Evaluation
- Semester Evaluation (Filled Jointly)
Graduate Student Manuals
Students in the ABE graduate studies program at the University of Florida may pursue degrees through either the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering or the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. Please select the appropriate Graduate Student Manual to review the requirements for your program.
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering - Graduate Manual
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences - Graduate Manual
View information applicable to new students in the ABE graduate program.
A comprehensive list for students who are two semesters or less from graduation to ensure they meet all requirements.
Departmental Graduate Forms
- EG Course Schedule Change Form (late drop/add) (PDF)
- AG Course Schedule Change Form (late drop/add)
- ABE6940 Supervised Teaching Registration request (PDF)
- ABE 6940 Supervised Teaching Contract
- ABE/AOM Special Topics and Individual Study Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Supervisory Committee Form (Word Doc)
- Plan of Study Form - Ph.D. (Word Doc)
- PhD Plan of Study 2019 & later (Word Doc)
- Plan of Study Form - Masters's (Word Doc)
- Transfer of Credit Request (PDF)
- Concurrent Degree Application (PDF)
- Walk Out of Term in Commencement
- Graduate Graduation Checklist
- Travel Authorization Form (Excel)
- Travel Procedures Guide (PDF)
- UMI ProQuest Agreement (Graduating students)
- UMI ProQuest - Abstract Only (Graduating students)
- Other Advising Forms
- Travel Forms Guide
- Travel Reimbursement Request
- Travel Authorization Form
- UF Foreign Travel Request
(Planning to take UF-owned assets [e.g., laptops] out of the country? Fill out this online request.)
ABE Citizen of the Month
UF Resources for Graduate Students
Visit the UF Graduate School website information and resources for domestic and international students, community life and student services at the University of Florida. Graduate students may be eligible to participate in the UF GatorGradCare Health Plan.