Learn more about our program through our handouts and flyers below:
- Agricultural Operations Management (PDF)
- Biological Engineering: Concentrations and Curriculum (PDF)
New Student Information
Visit the Academic Advising Center for information to help newly admitted students.
Undergraduate Honors Thesis
Requirements differ for students in the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering and College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. Check submission criteria.
A comprehensive list for students who are two semesters or less from graduation to ensure they meet all requirements.
Internships and Career Resources
Many companies contact the ABE department with information regarding summer jobs and internships. Check with your undergraduate advisor for opportunities in your program. In addition, the following resources are available through the University of Florida:
- Undergraduate Forms
- Special Topics/Individual Study Registration (PDF)
- Internship/Co-op Registration Form (PDF)
- Application to Add or Cancel a Minor (PDF)
- Combined Bachelor's and Master's Degree Request Form (PDF)
- UF Late Degree Application Form (pdf)
- SUS Transient Student Form (PDF)
- DCE Course Approval Form (PDF)
- ABE Advisory Board Undergraduate Travel Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Undergraduate Graduation Checklist
- CALS Advising Forms
- Engineering Students Advising Forms
- Graduating with Honors (CALS)
- Graduating with Honors (EG)
- Other Advising Forms
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
The Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam is generally taken during the applicant’s final year of school or immediately after graduation. No engineering experience is required; however, evidence of acceptable education is required.