Graduate Student Resources
Graduate students are required to submit a Supervisory Committee form, Plan of Study, and Research Proposal Summary by the end of their second semester.
Graduate Student Manuals
Students in the ABE graduate studies program at the University of Florida may pursue degrees through either the the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering or the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. Please select the appropriate Graduate Student Manual to review requirements for your program.
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering - Graduate Manual
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences - Graduate Manual
View information applicable to new students in the ABE graduate program.
A comprehensive list for students who are two semesters or less from graduation to ensure they meet all requirements.
- Departmental Graduate Forms
- EG Course Schedule Change Form (late drop/add) (417KB pdf)
- AG Course Schedule Change Form (late drop/add)
- ABE6940 Registration Form (PDF)
- ABE 6940 Supervised Teaching Contract
- ABE/AOM Special Topics-Indiv Study Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Supervisory Committee Form (14KB Word Doc)
- Plan of Study Form - Ph.D. (47KB word doc)
- Plan of Study Form - Masters's (46KB Word Doc)
- Concurrent Degree Application (PDF)
- Walk Out of Term in Commencement
- Graduate Graduation Checklist
- Travel Authorization Form (Excel)
- Travel Procedures Guide (PDF)
- UMI ProQuest Agreement (Graduating students)
- UMI ProQuest - Abstract Only (Graduating students)
- Other Advising Forms
UF Resources for Graduate Students
Visit the UF Graduate School website information and resources for domestic and international students, community life and student services at the University of Florida. Graduate students may be eligible to participate in the UF GatorGradCare Health Plan.