University of Florida

Academic Forms for Graduates and Undergraduates

Listed below are many forms commonly used by departmental students. Additional forms can be found at the links listed at the bottom of the page.

Undergraduate Student Forms

Graduating with Honors

Honors Submission Procedure (all majors):

The guidance for submitting undergraduate honors theses and projects to the IR@UF is at You can also review a PDF summary of the submission form:

AG Graduating with Honors information:

EG Graduating with Honors forms:

CALS Advising Forms

Engineering Students Advising Forms

Graduate Students Forms

Other Advising Forms