These programs have been developed for research and teaching purposes. They are distributed "as is", with no warranty. If any of the programs are found useful, the authors ask that acknowledgment be given to its use in any resulting publication and that the authors be notified.
- Program for objective assessment of model goodness-of-fit with statistical signifficance.
- Soil-saturated hydraulic conductivity calculation with the Philip-Dunne permeameter.
- Vegetative Filter Strip Modeling System.
- Program to fit van Genuchten's curve to experimental soil moisture retention data.
- A Windows based teaching tool for Green-Ampt Infiltration for Unsteady Rainfall Model.
- Morris SU sampling
- A Matlab code for improved input factor sampling for Morris (elementary effect) global sensitivity analysis.
- Programas de Cálculo para Riego Localizado
- Drip Irrigation Design Suite (in Spanish)